Event: Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Ambassador Robert Scott
U.S. citizens living in Malawi are invited to meet with Ambassador Robert Scott on Friday, April 3, 2020. Ambassador Scott would like to meet and hear from U.S. citizens in country through a virtual town hall. If you have any questions you would like Ambassador Scott to address, please submit it to us in your RSVP. Please share this message with your U.S. citizen friends and colleagues in Malawi.
We ask that those interested in participating to RSVP by 9:00 AM on Friday, April 3. To do so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of “Town Hall RSVP” and include your full name and U.S. passport number. We will respond with details about the virtual meeting.
- U.S. Embassy Lilongwe, Malawi, Area 40, City Center, Lilongwe, Malawi
- U.S. citizens with emergencies: +265-1-773-166 Ext. 3431 or +265-887-384-109 or +265-887-002-506
- Outside of office hours: +265-999-960-178
- E-mail: LilongweConsular@state.gov
- Website: https://mw.usembassy.gov/services/
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter