There are several funding opportunities available to Malawian citizens. Please find more information below:
- U.S. Ambassador’s Self Help Fund
- U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program
- U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
- U.S. African Development Foundation
- COVID-19 Private Sector Engagement and Partnership Funding Opportunity
- U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
Please note the U.S. Embassy does not provide funding assistance to Malawians to travel to the United States to participate in non-U.S. Government academic conferences, professional development workshops, or training programs.