2018 INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAM SHOWS
The U.S. Embassy in Lilongwe, on behalf of the U.S. Department of Commerce, promotes the International Buyer Program (IBP) which is a joint government-industry effort that brings thousands of international buyers to the United States for business-to-business matchmaking with U.S. firms exhibiting at major industry trade shows. IBP supported shows are excellent opportunities to identify and meet with motivated U.S. exporters exhibiting at the shows.
The U.S Embassy is pleased to announce the 2018 roster of International Buyer Program and International Buyer Program Select trade shows. The 2018 IBP selections cover industries in a broad range of manufacturing and service sectors, including agribusiness, consumer goods, energy, and recreational transportation, franchising, information technologies, and travel and tourism. Click here for the full list of IBP Show for 2018 or here for the 2018 IBP Schedule Flyer.
Are you considering attending a U.S. trade show to find new suppliers? If so, the International Buyer Program (IBP) will help you optimize your trade show experience and connect with the best U.S. companies. As a member of an official U.S. Embassy IBP Delegation, you will receive access to exclusive benefits, including:
- Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Pre-arranged briefings and meetings customized according to buying interests
- On-site and off-site technical tours
- Complimentary use of business facilities including private meeting space, translation assistance, internet access, and lounge areas
- A directory of all U.S. firms at the show with an interest in international exporting
- Complimentary or reduced-rate educational sessions, demonstrations, and seminars
To participate in an IBP show, please contact LilongweECON@state.gov.